The Seller Process
Where do you start?
The process of selling and buying a home requires a significant commitment of your time, effort, and money. Most homeowners sell their existing property first to use the available equity to buy a new one. However, in some cases, purchasing a home first may be more profitable for you. That is why it is best to work with a real estate agent as they can help with the process and go over other options that may be available to you.
- Hire a real estate agent. Kiki, Heather, or Soriya, would love to work for you.
- Get a home evaluation from your real estate agent.
- Start prepping your home to be listed on the real estate market.
- Put your home on the market and get ready for open houses and showings.
- Accepted an offer? You’re now under contract. Time to get ready to move!
- Congratulations! It is closing day! You dominated your real estate dreams. Your home is sold!